THE 29th CONFERENCE ON APPLIED AND INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS, CAIM 2022
Chisinau, Republic of Moldova, August 25-27, 2022
Dedicated to the memory of Academician Mitrofan M. Cioban
The Romanian Society of Applied and Industrial Mathematics (ROMAI), “Gheorghe Mihoc-Caius Iacob” Institute of Mathematical Statistics and Applied Mathematics of Romanian Academy, Mathematical Society of the Republic Moldova (MSM), Tiraspol State University (TSU), Vladimir Andrunachievici Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science (VAIMCS), Moldova State University (USM), Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova (ASEM), Technical University of Moldova (TUM), Alecu Russo State University of Balți (USARB) announce the organization of the 29th Conference on Applied and Industrial Mathematics – CAIM 2022. The Conference will be held in Chisinau, between the 25 and the 27 of August, 2022.
Chișinău (Romanian pronunciation: [kiʃinəw]; historically also known as Kishinev, from Russian: Кишинёв) is the capital and largest municipality of Moldova, founded in 1436. It is also its main industrial and commercial center and is located in the middle of the country, on the river Bîc. According to the January 2022 official estimates, municipality of Chișinău has a population of 779332 persons.
Chișinău is the most prosperous city in Moldova, and its largest transportation hub. As the most economically and socially important municipality in Moldova, the city has a broad range of educational facilities.
Chișinău has an international airport, which offers connections with major cities including Athens, Bucharest, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Kiev, London, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris, Rome, Vienna and others. Being situated 13 km away from the center of the capital, the Chisinau Airport (IATA: KIV; ICAO: LUKK) is the main and biggest airport of the Republic of Moldova.
The first scheduled flights to Chișinău started on 24 June 1926, on the route Bucharest-Galati-Chișinău and Iasi. The airport handled 1,200,000 passengers per year.
More information, please see: http://www.airport.md/
CAIM 2022 provides a forum for the review of the recent trends in theoretical, numerical, experimental and industrial applications of mathematics, in computer sciences and in education activities in mathematics and informatics. Computer science communications are welcome. It offers to the researchers the opportunity to share new research advances and ideas in different areas of Mathematics with a special stress on their applicability. Also, it is our intention to create a framework for discussions on the interface between Mathematics and Engineering and Life Sciences.
Graduate students and PhD students interested in these rapidly developing fields are warmly welcome.
This edition is especially dedicated to researches in algebra, geometry and topology and their applications.
- Partial Differential Equations;
- Ordinary Differential Equations, Dynamical Systems;
- Mathematical Modeling in Engineering and Life Sciences;
- Real, Complex, Functional and Numerical Analysis;
- Probability Theory, Mathematical Statistics, Operations Research;
- Algebra, Logic, Geometry, Topology;
- Computer Science;
Registration fee (August 25, 2022)
Registration fee, general: 100 Euro
ROMAI members: 50 RON
Local participants: 200 MDL
Foreign participants from former socialist countries: 200 MDL (10 Euro)
Students: free of charge.
The costs of official dinner and the excursion are not included in the conference fees.
Registration deadline: 20.07.2022
Notification of acceptance (for presentation): 01.08.2022
Deadline to submit Abstracts: 25.07.2022
Conference period: 25-27 August, 2022
The registration can be made online at the web page of the Tiraspol State University: https://caim2022.ust.md/
The Conference will be organized in mixt format: face to face and online.
August 25, 2022
- 14:00 – 23:00 – Registration at Tiraspol State University
August 26, 2022
- 07:00 – 09:00 – Registration at Tiraspol State University
- 09:00 – 09:45 – Opening Ceremony
- 09:45 – 10:00 – Coffee Break
- 10:00 – 13:00 – Plenary Lectures
- 13:00 – 14:00 – Lunch
- 14:00 – 16:00 – Sessions on Sections
- 16:00 – 16:15 – Coffee Break
- 16:15 – 19:30 – Sessions on Sections
August 27, 2022
- 08:00 – 09:00 – Breakfast
- 09:00 – 11:00 – Plenary Lectures
- 11:00 – 11:20 – Coffee Break
- 11:20 – 13:00 – Sessions on Sections
- 13:30 – 15:00 – Lunch
- 15:00 – 17:00 – Sessions on Sections
- 17:00 – 17:15 – Coffee Break
- 17:15 – 18:15 – Sessions on Sections
- 18,15 – 18,30 – Closing ceremony
- 18,30 – 19,30 – ROMAI – General Assembly
- 20:00 – 22:30 – Official Dinner
August 28, 2022 – Excursion
ABSTRACTS. The abstracts must be written in English for all sections, in accordance with the Registration Form.
The abstracts for Sections 1-7 will be written by using, LATEX 2e template.
The abstracts for Section 8 will be written by using Microsoft Word.
For Section 1-7 will be writtten only abstracts (up to 1 page).
For Section 8, it can be written full articles, in Romanian or in English, that will be including in the proceedings of communications in didactics.
The paper will contain 3-5 full pages, (pages are not numbered) typed according to the following requirements:
- the text of the paper will be written in Microsoft Word, on A4 paper size, Times New Roman font, font size 13, line spacing 1.25 mm;
- the margin sizes must have the following dimensions: Top – 2 cm; Bottom – 2 cm; Left – 2 cm; Right – 2 cm;
- THE TITLE OF THE PAPER will be written in bold capital letters, using Times New Roman font, font size 13, centered; followed in the new line, by the full name and surname of the author (authors), Times New Roman font, centered, font size 13; followed by institutional affiliation (department – for TSU collaborators; institution – for authors or co-authors from outside TSU);
- abstracts (200-500 signs or 75-100 words) in Romanian and English will be written without indentation, with left-right alignment and font size 11;
- keywords: 5-10 words, in Romanian and English, placed after abstracts;
- the content of the paper must aim high interest areas, according to the proposed topic for the debate; having originality and including personal experiences;
- the references must be inserted in the text of the paper corresponding to the bibliographic list, included in square brackets [..];
- formulas are incorporated in the text of the communication using the Equation tool;
- graphs, histograms, drawings, etc. must be numbered and placed in the text of the communication, followed by the title in bold, centered. The drawings must be grouped, so as not to lose details;
- the tables are numbered and incorporated in the text of the communication centered, being preceded by the title, centered, in bold;
- the works can have a maximum of 3 authors;
- the presented papers will be published in the official Proceeding of the Conference, with ISBN, UDC and indexed by ibn.idsi.md;
- The works can be presented in English, Romanian, Russian, French;
- The bibliography is recorded at the end of the paper, according to the SM ISO690:2012 standard.
The Scientific Committee will select the works which may be communicated and published.
The Organizing Committee has the right to reject any work which exhibits an inappropriate scientific or linguistic level.
The authors should obey the standard copyright regulations and are responsible for the scientific and linguistic accuracy of the text.
For detailed information please check the conference website www.romai.ro
The works of the conference will be included after a refereeing selection in the journals:
- ROMAI Journal (please check www.romai.ro),
- The journal „Acta et Commentationes Exact and Natural Sciences”. The journal is included in the Register of Scientific Journals of the Republic of Moldova in category B and can be accessed at https://ibn.idsi.md/ro/vizualizare_revista/418 (or the official website of the journal https://revista.ust.md/index.php/acta_exacte) The e-mail address of the magazine is email@example.com
- The journal „Acta et Commentationes Sciences of Education”. The journal is included in the Register of Scientific Journals of the Republic of Moldova in category B and can be accessed at https://ibn.idsi.md/ro/aec-se (or https://revista.ust.md/index.php/acta_educatie). The e-mail address of the magazine is firstname.lastname@example.org
The papers for Section 1 – 8 will be sent to Maria Pavel, email@example.com
|President:||Liubomir CHIRIAC (Professor, Dr. Habilitat, Vice-president of ROMAI, TSU)|
|Vicepresidents:||Dumitru COZMA (Professor, Dr. Habilitat, Tiraspol State University)|
|Andrei BRAICOV (Assoc. Professor Dr., Tiraspol State University)|
|Dorin AFANAS (Assoc. Professor Dr.,Tiraspol State University)|
|Members||Igor POSTOLACHI (Assoc. Professor Dr., Tiraspol State University)|
|Valeriu BORDAN (Assoc. Professor Dr., Tiraspol State University)|
|Angela GLOBA (Assoc. Professor Dr.,Tiraspol State University)|
|Larisa SALI (Assoc. Professor Dr.,Tiraspol State University)|
|Dorin PAVEL (Assoc. Professor Dr.,Tiraspol State University)|
|Tatiana VEVERIȚA (Assoc. Professor Dr.,Tiraspol State University)|
|Maria PAVEL (Assoc. Professor Dr.,Tiraspol State University)|
|Vadim Repeșco (Assoc. Professor Dr.,Tiraspol State University)|
|Vitalie Puțintică (Assoc. Professor Dr.,Tiraspol State University)|
|Natalia Lupașco (Assoc. Professor Dr.,Tiraspol State University)|
|Natalia JOSU (Assoc. Professor Dr., Tiraspol State University)|
|Teodora Vascan (Assoc. Professor Dr.,Tiraspol State University)|
|Ala GAȘNAȘ (Assoc. Professor Dr., Tiraspol State University)|
|Mihaela HÎJDEU (Lecturer Dr.,Tiraspol State University)|
|Stelian ION||ISMMA, President of ROMAI|
|Eduard. COROPCEANU||Rector of TSU|
|Viorel BOSTAN||Rector of TUM|
|Natalia GAȘIȚOI||Rector of USARB|
|Inga ȚIȚCHIEV||Director of VAIMCS|
|Svetlana COJOCARU||Vice-president ASM|
|Constantin GAINDRIC||Director of the doctoral school|
|Anca Veronica ION||ROMAI|
|Aliona DEREGLEA||Irkutsk State University (Russia)|
|Ekaterina MIHAYLOVA||UACEG (Bulgaria)|
|Mihaela STERPU||Craiova University|
|Alexandru ŞUBĂ||TSU, VAIMCS|
|Acad. Radu MIRON (Iaşi)|
|Acad. Ioan TOMESCU (Bucharest)|
|Acad. Constantin CORDUNEANU (Arlington, USA)|
|Acad. Marius IOSIFESCU (Bucharest)|
|Alexander ARHANGELSKII (Moscow, Russia)|
|Tudor BARBU (Iași)|
|Constantin BĂCUŢĂ (Delaware, USA)|
|Cornelia-Livia BEJAN (Iasi)|
|Yaroslav BIHUN (Chernivtsi, Ukraine)|
|Wladimir-Georges BOSKOFF (Constanţa)|
|Viorel BOSTAN (Chişinău)|
|Vasile BRINZĂNESCU (Bucharest)|
|Sanda CLEJA-ŢIGOIU (Bucharest)|
|Dana CONSTANTINESCU (Craiova)|
|Anca CROITORU (Iaşi)|
|Ion CRĂCIUN (Iaşi)|
|Rodica CURTU (Iowa)|
|Gabriel DIMITRIU (Iaşi)|
|Irinel DRAGAN (Texas, USA)|
|Narcisa APREUTESEI DUMITRIU (Iaşi)|
|Angelo FAVINI (Bologna)|
|Constantin FETECĂU (Iaşi)|
|Paul GEORGESCU (Iaşi)|
|Călin Ioan GHEORGHIU (Cluj-Napoca)|
|Vladimir GERDT (Russia)|
|Alexander GRIN (Grodno, Belarus)|
|Stelian ION (Bucharest)|
|Acad. Peter KENDEROV (Sofia, Bulgaria)|
|Gabriela MARINOSCHI (Bucharest)|
|Andrei MOROIANU (Paris)|
|Sergiu MOROIANU (Bucharest)|
|Anca Veronica ION (Bucharest)|
|Costică MOROŞANU (Iaşi)|
|Lidia PALESE (Bari)|
|Titus PETRILA (Cluj-Napoca)|
|Mihail POPA (Chişinău)|
|Vasile POSTOLICĂ (Bacău)|
|Constantin POPA (Constanţa)|
|Liliana RESTUCCIA (Messina)|
|Carmen ROCŞOREANU (Craiova)|
|Dana SCHLOMIUK (Montreal)|
|Bianca SATCO (Suceava)|
|Denis SIDOROV (Irkutsk, Russia)|
|Mihaela STERPU (Craiova)|
|Mirela ŞTEFĂNESCU (Constanţa)|
|Kiyoyuki TCHIZAWA (Tokyo)|
|Dan TIBA (Bucharest)|
|Ioan TODINCĂ (Orléans)|
|Catalin TRENCHEA (Pittsburgh, USA)|
|Mihai TURINICI (Iaşi)|
|Rodica TUDORACHE (Iasi)|
|Nicolae VULPE (Chişinău)|
|Gheorghiţă ZBĂGANU (Bucharest)|
You can reach Chisinau:
- By plane: the nearest airport is Chisinau International
Airport, located about 20 km from the hotels and university campus. The
airport is operated by:
- AIR MOLDOVA, http://www.airmoldova.md
- AUSTRIAN AIRLINES, via Vienna; please consult http://www.aua.com
- TAROM, from Bucharest; please consult timetable of TAROM at http://www.tarom.ro
- FLY ONE, https://flyone.eu/en/
- TURKISH AIRLINES, https://www.turkishairlines.com
- PJSC Aeroflot – Russian Airlines, https://www.aeroflot.ru/ru-en
- LUFTHANSA, from Frankfurt on Maine, www.lufthansa.com
From the Chisinau Airport, downtown hotels and the conference location can be reached within 30-40 minutes by car or by trolleybus (no. 30). A taxi ride costs around 200 MDL (10 €). A trolleybus ride cost around 6 MDL (0.3 €)
For lodging, we recommend one of the following hotels, situated in the proximity of the Conference location.
- Institutul Muncii, http://institutulmuncii.org/
- Hotel Zarea, http://zarea.hotel-chisinau.com/en/
- City Park Hotel, http://citypark.md
- Others, https://www.booking.com › Hotels in Moldova
Places in student hostels will be provided for participants who will choose this option.
Registration deadline: July 20, 2022
The registration can be made online at the web page of the Tiraspol State University https://ust.md/caim2022/
The cost of the excursion will be specified in the Second Announcement.
In August (summer in Republic of Moldova), the temperature is about 17-24 C0 and the days are usually sunny.
CAIM 2022 will take place at the Tiraspol State University,
Gh. Iablocikin 5, MD 2069, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Besides of taxi or car one can also hit the Conference location by trolleybus, number 5, 8, 23, 34.
Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences Tiraspol State University,
CAIM 2022 will take place at Tiraspol State University, Gh. Iablocikin 5, MD 2069, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Tel: +373 2274791 / +373 67590658